In GhostWire: Tokyo, people are vanishing into thin air and it’s going to be up to you to find out why. Mikami said: “you will fight paranormal enemies and rid the city of a supernatural evil.” Part way through the trailer, we can see people in a shopping centre disappear, leaving only their clothes behind. We also see strange, creepy figures with umbrellas, and for a split second, one of them is able to make someone on the ground vanish.
According to creative director Ikumi Nakamura, GhostWire isn’t like the survival-horror games that Tango Gameworks is known for. Nakamura said during Bethesda’s press conference that we will meet a number of spirits, “some dangerous, some peaceful” as we take on conspiracies and the occult in Tokyo.
Title: GhostWire Tokyo
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: Action-adventure game
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!